Opening

On Sept 9, 2017 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Chisinau, Moldova to work with the New Hope Moldova team to share the gospel by working to restore the physical and spiritual needs of the Gypsie community in that country. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing our lives and impacting the people of Moldova on this blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

God's Majestic Love

It is amazing how you can be used by God. I have a tendency to believe the lies that I really don't have many skills to give. How was God going to fit the few skills I thought I had into what seemed like an out of place mission adventure? What really amazed me is not how he used the skills I thought I had, but in the common skills in the middle of hectic work others were doing. Just supporting common tasks that support bigger work is something you have to take pride and comfort. If you think about it, God equips  you from birth for ALL the tasks you will need to support his kingdom. Seemingly dumb and mundane things you have learned, God weaves it into his divine plan. So the biggest lesson for me is to remember I have been groomed from birth, whether I knew or not, to be a puzzle piece in Gods great puzzle. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment